Jesus is the hope of the world and the local church is the vehicle of expressing that hope to the world. – Andy Stanley
Each week your congregation has the opportunity to bring hope to their neighborhood, workplace and more.
For many, expressing this hope seldom extends beyond a friendly “hello” or a polite response. Gripped by fear, and afraid of awkward silence, they struggle to start spiritual conversations.
With minimal effort, you can reduce their anxiety.
Empowering them to be your churches advocate in the community.
3 Resources to Help your Church Invite Guests This Easter
Your church is having conversations weekly with people you will never meet
Fear often keeps them from inviting a friend to church
Give them resources to diffuse the fear and uncertainty
Printed Invite Cards
- Easter branding on side 1
- Service date, time, location on side 2
Social Media Graphics
- Page on your website for them to download
- Link FB, Twitter and Instagram graphics
Social Media Posts
- Same page on your website
- Don’t leave them guessing, Include suggestions for what to say