Does email ever feel like both a blessing and a curse to you?
Blessing – It delivers needed information, interesting facts, and news
Curse – The potential for ads, junk mail, and spam
Despite the potential pitfalls, recent statistics put email response rates higher than social media.
As much as 40 times higher… and it doesn’t’ appear to be slowing.
But merely sending email with a compelling subject line isn’t enough.
To be effective, your email content must deliver valuable information that warrants a response.
How to Write the Perfect Easter Email
Easter Marketing QuickWin Highlights:
Say less in your emails and leave them wanting more
- Emails that over inform, under perform
- Provide specific, detailed information in short doses
- Provide a link for more information
The Anatomy of a Perfect Church Email
- Header Image (branding)
- Inspire with a Story (3-4 sentences)
- Inform with Details (bullets or synopsis)
- Invite to Respond (clearly tell them what action to take)