Every week, in churches across America, a recurring conversation echoes through the halls. It goes something like this…
“I wish I had known about it… I would have attended.”
It hits you in the gut because, you have talked about it. You put it in the bulletin twice, you announced it last week and you posted it on Facebook a couple days before.
But your church still didn’t know about it. And, if your church didn’t know, your community definitely didn’t.
If, the goal is to have a different Easter celebration this year. One where God glorified, attendance is up and lives are changed…
Then we need to do things differently.
We need to market our Easter services and events with a different focus. Making sure that what we think we are communicating is what our audience is actually hearing.
With potentially the largest attendance of the year here are…
Scheduling Your Communications to Maximize Reach
QuickWin Marketing Plan Highlights:
- Statistically, seven or more touches are necessary before someone makes a decision about whether they are going to participate in the event that you are offering.
- The majority of people live busy lives and are going to see 50-60% of what you’re sharing.
- Use a combination of your website, email, social media, text messaging and print to connect people get 7+ touches per person
- Make your communications schedule predictable, giving each day its own communication purpose:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday send out a social media post
- Tuesdays send out text messages
- Thursdays send out an all church email
- In today’s resource, you’ll find a color-coded calendar to help you break it down visually.